A Pilgrim Tour to the Holy Land is a journey of spiritual significance for followers of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. The region includes several countries with historical and religious significance, such as Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and Egypt. Here’s a brief overview of what you might expect on such a pilgrimage:
- Jordan: Your pilgrimage may start in Jordan, which is home to various biblical sites and historical landmarks. Some of the key places you might visit include:
- Mount Nebo: Believed to be the spot where Moses saw the Promised Land before he died.
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan: The baptism site of Jesus by John the Baptist.
- Petra: Though not a biblical site, this ancient city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers a fascinating historical experience.
- Israel: Israel is the heart of the Holy Land and is filled with numerous religious sites important to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam:
- Jerusalem: The holy city revered by all three Abrahamic religions. Key sites include the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Dome of the Rock.
- Bethlehem: The birthplace of Jesus, where you’ll find the Church of the Nativity.
- Nazareth: The town where Jesus spent his childhood and the site of the Annunciation.
- Sea of Galilee: An important location in Jesus’ ministry, with sites like Capernaum and the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Palestine: Palestine, particularly the West Bank, holds religious significance for Christianity and Islam:
- Jericho: Considered one of the oldest inhabited cities and the site of Joshua’s famous biblical battle.
- Hebron: Home to the Cave of the Patriarchs, a sacred site for both Jews and Muslims.
- Nablus: Houses Jacob’s Well, an important site in Christian tradition.
- Egypt: Though primarily known for its ancient history, Egypt also has some relevance to the Abrahamic faiths:
- Mount Sinai: The traditional site where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
- Cairo: Home to the famous Al-Azhar Mosque, a significant center of Islamic learning.
As a pilgrim, you’ll have the opportunity to explore these sacred sites, participate in religious ceremonies, and connect with the deep spiritual history of the region. We can ensure a safe and meaningful experience throughout your journey. Keep in mind that the political situation in some areas can be sensitive, so staying informed about travel advisories is crucial for your safety.
– Amount Payable by Per Pax: Rs. 1,66,000/– * ( All incl of 5%GST &5% TCS )
– Advance Rs. 50% at the time of booking balance 50% 60 days prior to departure
Canara Bank A/C Details:
Account Number: 12000 111 7909
Account Holder Name: Ants Vacations
IFS Code: CNRB0006410
Branch Address: CENTRAL FACILITY BLDG, GROUND FLOOR, SOUTH WING, “C” BLOCK, MIHAN, NAGPUR
Payment by all modes: Cheque/NEFT/UPI/CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD
Conditions for Registration for the Pilgrims:
➢ Passport & PAN Card
➢ Advance amount of 50% to be paid at the time of booking. Balance 60 days prior travel date.
➢ Signed Booking form
➢ Passport with minimum validity of 6months from the date reaching in India
1 WY 202G 17NOV F BOMMCT HK48 1030 1155 /E
2 WY 413G 17NOV F MCTAMM HK48 1405 1710 /E
3 WY 406G 27NOV M CAIMCT HK48 1845 0035 28NOV T /E
4 WY 201G 28NOV T MCTBOM HK48 0230 0640 /E
The total package cost to be paid by 17th of September 2023
- Return Airfare Ex- Mumbai by Oman Airways.
- Airport taxes, and Govt Service taxes.
- 3*, 4 *& 5* Hotel Accommodation.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All the relevant entrance fees included in Israel, Egypt & Amman
- All in luxury a/c vehicle with English speaking govt. licensed guide
- Israel, Egypt & Jordan Visa
- Israel, Egypt & Jordan Border taxes
- Service of 1 ANTS Tour Manager
- Service of 1 Pastor
- Tips, Porterage to Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance up to 69Yrs (only for citizen holding Indian Passport)
- The cost of Passport.
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary and also food & drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Laundry, beverages,telephone charges, and anything which is notincluded in the cost includes
- Coffee, tea in the evening.