Kerala, located in the southwestern part of India, is a beautiful state known for its lush green landscapes, serene backwaters, pristine beaches, and vibrant culture. Enjoy your exploration of “God’s Own Country” and immerse yourself in its natural beauty and rich cultural heritage! Explore some of the highlights of Kerala:
- Backwaters: Kerala’s backwaters are a network of interconnected canals, lakes, and lagoons that stretch along the coast. A visit to the backwaters is a must-do experience. You can take a houseboat cruise or a traditional “kettuvallam” and enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings while witnessing the rural life along the waterways.
- Munnar: Situated in the Western Ghats, Munnar is a hill station renowned for its tea plantations, misty mountains, and cool climate. The vast stretches of tea gardens, picturesque valleys, and waterfalls make Munnar a perfect place to unwind and enjoy nature.
- Alleppey (Alappuzha): Known as the “Venice of the East,” Alleppey is famous for its enchanting backwaters and houseboat cruises. The town also hosts the annual Nehru Trophy Boat Race, a popular snake boat race held on the Punnamada Lake.
- Kochi (Cochin): As a major port city and commercial hub, Kochi offers a mix of history, culture, and modernity. Explore the historic Fort Kochi area, visit the Chinese fishing nets, stroll through Jew Town, and witness the iconic Mattancherry Palace and St. Francis Church.
- Kovalam: This popular beach destination attracts tourists with its golden sandy beaches and clear blue waters. Kovalam offers various water activities like swimming, surfing, and catamaran rides. Don’t miss the stunning sunset views from the Lighthouse Beach.
- Thekkady: Located in the Periyar National Park, Thekkady is famous for its wildlife sanctuary and spice plantations. Take a boat safari on the Periyar Lake to spot elephants, tigers, deer, and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Wayanad: Nestled amidst the Western Ghats, Wayanad is a verdant region blessed with scenic beauty and rich biodiversity. It offers attractions like Chembra Peak, Banasura Sagar Dam, Edakkal Caves, and the tranquil Pookode Lake.
- Cultural Experiences: Kerala’s cultural heritage is vibrant and diverse. Witness traditional dance forms like Kathakali and Mohiniyattam, attend a Theyyam ritual, and savor the delicious cuisine, especially the authentic Kerala Sadhya (feast) served on a banana leaf.
- Ayurvedic Spa and Wellness: Kerala is renowned for its Ayurvedic treatments and therapies. Pamper yourself with rejuvenating Ayurvedic massages, yoga, and meditation sessions, and experience holistic healing in a serene environment.
- Festivals: Kerala celebrates numerous colorful festivals throughout the year. The most famous ones include Onam, the harvest festival, which showcases boat races, traditional games, and cultural performances, and Thrissur Pooram, a grand temple festival known for its magnificent elephant procession and fireworks.
- 7 nights stay as per above itinerary
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Pick up & drop at Cochin
- AC Desire or Etios
- Fuel driver Bata Toll Parking Permits
- Flight / Train or bus from your city
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance ticket
- Guide charges
- Jungle Safari Boating Elephant ride camel ride cultural and water sports activities not included in the above cost
- Camera charges
- Darshan tickets
- Pooja tickets
- Any other service or location not mentioned in inclusions
Arrival at Ernakulam railway station at evening 6 PM. You will be received by our representative & transfer to hotel. On arrival check into hotel. After freshen up relax in hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Cochin.